In the Community
As a community bank, we are deeply committed to serving the communities where we live and work. First Federal Bank provides each employee paid volunteer time, allowing them to give back to causes that are personal to them. Many of our teammates are active in local service organizations such as Valley House Homeless Shelter, CSI Refugee Center, Twin Falls Optimist Youth House, NeighborWorks Boise, and countless others.
Recent activities include:
-First Federal Bank's 1st Annual Ready, Set, Dressed!
- First Federal Bank Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament
- Holiday movie at The Orpheum Theatre supporting Valley House Homeless Shelter
- Casperson Family Christmas Lights located at the First Federal Bank Park
First Federal Bank strives to support the communities we are a part of. We do this through local donations and sponsorships.
Some recent examples are:
- Jerome City Fire Department Winter Warmth for Kids
- Twin Falls Chamber of Commerce Student Leadership Program
- Donation to 60 Hours to Fight Hunger
- Sponsoring the Boise Turkey Day 5K
Pay It Forward
For First Federal's Pay-It-Forward program, each employee is given an amount each quarter to pay it forward to someone in our local communities. It may be as simple as buying someone’s coffee at your favorite local coffee shop, purchasing a meal for a veteran. or buying a package of diapers for a tired parent in line behind you at a grocery store. The potential of this program is immeasurable. Our employees love the opportunity to spontaneously give back and Pay-It-Forward .
Remember, there is no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.- Scott Adams