Tired of buying checks, stamps, and mailing bills every month? First Federal's Bill Pay is a free, safe, and secure way to pay bills online. Pay anyone in the United States that you normally would pay by check or automatic debit.
To use Bill Pay, you must first be enrolled in Online Banking and cookies on your device must be enabled.
With Bill Pay, you can:
- Request Expedited Payments
- You may expedite a payment by overnight mail*
- Retain up to 2 years (24 months) of Bill Pay history
- Set up E-Bills delivered right to you
- Pay an individual using the Pay a Friend feature
- And, best of all, our Bill Pay is free!
An E-Bill is an electronic version of your bill that you can view inside Bill Pay and pay immediately. To set up E-Bills in Bill Pay, click on Set Up E-Bills, then follow the instructions. Log into online banking now to set up E-Bills!
Payment Processing Information
- The cut-off time for next business day electronic payment processing is 2:00 p.m. MT.
- In some instances, payments to certain payees may take slightly longer to process. Longer payment processing may occur when a payment is processed as a paper check. Check payments normally take four (4) business days to reach the payee. A check payment will clear your account after the payee's financial institution has processed the check.
- To determine how long a payment will take to reach the payee, click on the payee name and review the number of business days stated for the payment to arrive. Electronic payments generally process the next business day, if scheduled before 2:00 p.m. MT.
- Many payees are electronic and next business day payments can be made if the payment is scheduled before 2:00 p.m. MT. However, if you need to quickly pay an individual or business that is not paid electronically, schedule an Expedited Payment. This check payment will be sent by overnight mail to reach the payee quickly. A fee applies for an Expedited Payment.
- An electronic payment will clear your checking account on the day you choose the bill to be paid. That can be as quick as the next business day if the payee accepts electronic payments and the payment request is submitted before 2:00 p.m. MT. A check payment will clear your account after the payee's financial institution has processed this check.
* Some fees may apply.