In the Community
As a community bank, we are deeply committed to serving the communities where we live and work. First Federal Bank provides each employee paid volunteer time, allowing them to give back to causes that are personal to them. Many of our teammates are active in local service organizations such as Valley House Homeless Shelter, CSI Refugee Center, Twin Falls Optimist Youth House, NeighborWorks Boise, and countless others.
Recent activities include:
- Wreaths Across America holiday wreath placement
- Casperson Family Christmas Lights located at the First Federal Bank Park
-First Federal Bank's 1st Annual Ready, Set, Dressed!
- First Federal Bank Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament
First Federal Bank strives to support the communities we are a part of. We do this through local donations and sponsorships.
Some recent examples are:
- Sponsor of the Jae Foundation's Annual Auction
- Member of the Jae Foundation's Circle of Boots
- South Central Community Action Partnership Empty Bowls Fundraiser Sponsor
- Sponsoring the United Way Leadercast and Leadercast Women
- Sponsor of Magic Valley Baseball and Softball
- Idaho Talent Fest Boise Sponsor
- Twin Falls Chamber of Commerce Student Leadership Program
Pay It Forward
For First Federal's Pay-It-Forward program, each employee is given an amount each quarter to pay it forward to someone in our local communities. It may be as simple as buying someone’s coffee at your favorite local coffee shop, purchasing a meal for a veteran. or buying a package of diapers for a tired parent in line behind you at a grocery store. The potential of this program is immeasurable. Our employees love the opportunity to spontaneously give back and Pay-It-Forward .
Remember, there is no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.- Scott Adams