Finally, There’s a Simple Way to Switch Your Checking Account.
It’s Your Money, Switching Should Be Easy!
The Fast, Secure and Free Way to Switch Your Automatic Payments & Direct Deposits!
Now you can easily move recurring payments and direct deposits to a new account - all with the click of a mouse. With ClickSWITCH™ account information is transferred instantly. It’s fully automated, convenient, and takes as little as 10 minutes.
How ClickSWITCH Works:
- Access First Federal’s ClickSWITCH portal here: https://BankFirstFed.ClickSWITCH.com
- Enter the SwitchTRACK code provided.
- Create your personal password.
- When prompted, enter your new password, and log in.
- Click on your desired tab and follow the instructions to create and submit your switches.
ClickSWITCH Tools Ensure a Smooth Account Transition:
View the progress and details of your requested switches.
Track and see confirmation when your account has been switched to us.
Advises you on approximately how much money to keep in your old account until the switch to First Federal is complete. We suggest that you keep your old account open for 30 days to allow time for the switch to be confirmed and for checks and automated payments to clear.
Some restrictions may apply. See branch for details.