Finally, There’s a Simple Way to Switch Your Checking Account.
It’s Your Money, Switching Should Be Easy!
The Fast, Secure, and Free Way to Switch Your Automatic Payments & Direct Deposits!
Now you can easily move your payments and direct deposits to a new account. You enter your account information, and ClickSWITCH™ will handle the rest!
Login and let ClickSWITCH™ make all the changes for you!
How ClickSWITCH™ Works:
- Access First Federal’s ClickSWITCH™ portal here: https://BankFirstFed.ClickSWITCH.com.
- Enter the SwitchTRACK code provided.
- Create your personal password.
- When prompted, enter your new password and log in.
- Click on your desired type and follow the instructions to create and submit your switches.
ClickSWITCH™ Tools Ensure a Smooth Account Transition:
View the progress and details of your requested switches.
Advises you on approximately how much money to keep in your old account until the switch to First Federal is complete. We suggest that you keep your old account open for 30 days to allow time for the switch to be confirmed and for checks and automated payments to clear.
Some restrictions may apply. See branch for details.