Jump to: Mobile App - Tutorials - Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
It is hard to turn down the convenience of online access to your accounts, from the comfort of your home or on the go – our online and mobile experiences are an easy to use, convenient access to your funds and accounts, anywhere – anytime!
Our Online Banking experience has a fresh, modern design and is fast and easy to use. Here are just a few of the exciting features:
- Enjoy a consistent look and feel across all your devices
- Easily find your most commonly used transactions
- Simplify your life with an easy-to-use Bill Pay experience
- Get a complete view of our finances, even your non-First Federal accounts
- Quickly find your most important data with our Search functionality
- Find a convenient branch or ATM wherever you are with interactive maps
Along with Online Banking, we also have a mobile app for Apple and Android users. This app allows for access on the go, including mobile deposit options!
- You can download the Apple (iOS) version here: Apple App Store
- You can download the Android version here: Google Play
- Open First Fed App
- Click Menu Button and select Deposit Check
- Tap inside deposit account box and choose account
- Tap inside amount box and enter check written amount
- Sign back of your check and place it on a flat surface
- Take pictures of the front and back of signed check
- Click "Submit Deposit"
Need help getting logged in for your first time or looking to customize your experience? Our tutorials can help!
Learn how to customize your home screen in our new Online Banking system.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Why does my mobile app keep asking me for a Secure Access Code?
Answer: Users who encounter this problem usually don't need to authenticate more than twice. After that, they can access the app as normal.
Answer: Updates are needed to keep your information in the app secure. Please uninstall and reinstall the app.
You can download the Android version here: Google Play
Answer: You may be using an older version of a web browser (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Edge) which isn’t supported by the new online banking system. Please update your browser or download a different, more updated browser.
Question: How do I remove the registration of a computer/browser?
Answer: Delete your cookies or just the cookies related to First Federal’s Online Banking site.
Question: I registered a computer during a previous login, but the system is asking me to register it again. Why?
Answer: Your computer could be configured to remove cookies. Using a different browser on the same computer will also require you to authenticate again.
Question: How do I change my online banking password after I’m logged in?
Answer: Within the navigation tab, click Security Preferences -> Change Password.
Question: I am not getting the Alerts I used to have.
Answer: You can review and manage all alerts by going to Settings -> Alerts.
Question: I can see some of my payees in Bill Pay, but not all of them.
Answer: Inactive payees are hidden in the bill pay system. Click the drop-down arrow next to View All at the top of the bill pay screen. Click Show/Hide Billers. This will show all billers that are hidden. You can uncheck the box to have them displayed.
Don’t see your question here? Reach out to our customer service team at 208-733-4222.